Thank you for visiting the Old Fort House Museum!
We have decided to take extra precautions during this time. This includes changing our cleaning procedures and ensuring the site has proper space for social distancing. We will be asking our staff, volunteers, and visitors the following questions:
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- runny nose
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks (14 days)?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions please stay home and come back another day when you are feeling better.
We have implemented the following new site rules:
- Please practice social distancing – this means keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times at the museum.
- Please wash your hands/ sanitize your hands before entering the museum.
- We are requiring that all guests, volunteers, and staff wear a cloth face covering over their mouth and nose.
We hope you enjoy your visit to the Old Fort House Museum